Attract Mode Δ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Attract Mode Δ

Featuring Alex J. Rolfe

HomeHome  Melody MomentMelody Moment  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Forum
Latest topics
» The New Digital World
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:03 pm by armoredfrog

» Nintendo's onslaught of old-school continues...
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 10:20 am by Alex J. Rolfe

» For Siliva: Hal "Otacon" Emmerich - Metal Gear Solid (1998)
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:53 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

» Lolo (Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil - 2000)
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:02 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

» Aile Stenbuck
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:22 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

» KJM-JXB 001 "Jehuty X"
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:09 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

» Mecha Cards
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 3:06 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

» Character Cards
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 2:54 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

» Charlene Bond (OC)
The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 12:46 pm by Alex J. Rolfe

Affiliates
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:49 pm
"Ultimate enigmaticy?NAH."

The Law of Attract Mode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex J. Rolfe
Strider Takeshi Hiryu
Alex J. Rolfe

The Law of Attract Mode Empty
PostSubject: The Law of Attract Mode   The Law of Attract Mode Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm

I know, I haven't got around to making a set of rules for all of Attract Mode. That's because I procrastinate often. That's right: I'm not a faceless, flawless corporate figure. I'm a fifteen-year-old geek originally from Texas. I have my own problems, you know.

Anyway, let's set some rules straight:

The idea is to have fun. That's what all of us-including me- are here for. But I am the admin, and I do have the power to boot people from the site. Should I see anyone violating the following rules, they'll firstly be given a warning, and then it depends on how serious the subsequent crimes are in which I'll ban people-and for how long.

1a. No godmoding. That's what I installed the dice for. If you don't use the die when you attack, you'll be given a warning first. Repeated offenses and you're boned.

1b. The dices indicate an attack's effectiveness. Roll "Standard" for the typical six-sided die, one being the lowest, and six being the highest. Now, this varies between the roleplays, of course. It works the same way for defense.

2. No metagaming. You can't just exploit a character's weaknesses, you know.

3. You can't have expletives in any roleplay. By expletives, I mean the words you hear bleeped out on TV. You know, words like s*** and f***.

4. No racial slurs, flame wars, anything like that. I want people to be friendly on this site.

finally, the most important rule:

5. Asterisk roleplaying is DEFINITELY NOT ALLOWED in the roleplay areas! By that, I mean *attacks using mythril battahamma of justice-bringer+30*. You can use third-person or first-person, but asterisk roleplaying is right out. If I see ANYONE doing this, they'll be given a warning, then one repeated offense and they'll be perma-banned on the spot. This means you too, my friends. (You know who you are.)

Alright. Now that I've got that out of my system...
Back to top Go down
https://attractmode.forumotion.com

The Law of Attract Mode
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Attract Mode Δ :: Stage Selection :: HEY! LISTEN!-
Jump to: